Heroes for Moms Ambassadors are survivors of pregnancy complications that required a blood transfusion, and host blood drives to promote blood donation and awareness of these complications.
Ambassadors are asked to:
- Host a minimum of 1 blood drive per year in your region
- Promote awareness about maternal health and pregnancy complications that may require a blood transfusion at your blood drives
- Promote your blood drives on a regional Heroes for Moms web page
- Include your story and photo on the Heroes for Moms Survivors/Ambassadors page
- Use the Heroes for Moms name, images, and templates to promote your blood drives
- Contribute to the blood drive toolkit and other resources
If you are interested in joining the Ambassador team, please contact us.