Heroes for Moms Ambassadors are survivors of pregnancy complications that required a blood transfusion, and host blood drives to promote blood donation and awareness of these complications.
- Host a minimum of 2 blood drives per year in their region
- Promote awareness about maternal health and pregnancy complications that may require a blood transfusion
- Promote their blood drives on a regional Heroes for Moms web page
- Include their story and photo on the Heroes for Moms Survivors/Ambassadors page
- Use the Heroes for Moms name, images, and templates to promote their blood drives
- Contribute to the blood drive toolkit and other resources
If you are interested in joining the Ambassador team, please contact us.